With BEAM, you can rest easy.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Electrolux Central Vacuum Systems is protected by a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty is valid from the date of purchase, for as long as you are the original owner, and the system remains at its original place of installation.
- Limited lifetime warranty on metal body and self cleaning filter.
- BEAM Alliance power units have a 15 year warranty on motors, electrical components and dirt receptacle.
- BEAM Serenity power units have a 10 year warranty on motors and electrical components.
- BEAM Classic power units have a 7 year warranty on motors and electrical components.
- BEAM Builder power units have a 5 year warranty on motors and electrical components.
- BEAM Alliance hose and cleaning sets have a 5 year warranty.
- BEAM Sumo hose and cleaning sets have a 3 year warranty and excludes batteries for cleaning tools.
- BEAM Rugmaster hose and cleaning sets have a 3 year.
- BEAM Standard Electric hose and cleaning sets have a 3 year.
- BEAM Deluxe Air hose and cleaning sets have a 3 year.
- Labor on all warranted items is covered for 1 year.
This warranty does not apply to consumable items requiring normal replacement such as belts, replacement filter bags and lights.
THIS IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY OF ELECTROLUX CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEMS. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION OF LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD.
Should any defect in material or workmanship appear within the time of the above warranty, the selling BEAM Dealer should be contacted. The Dealer shall repair or replace (at BEAM’s sole option), or credit, such part or parts in accordance with the applicable warranty period stated above. BEAM shall not be responsible for such service unless provided by an authorized BEAM Dealer utilizing authentic BEAM replacement parts.
This warranty does not apply to loss or damage resulting from (at BEAM’s sole option) normal wear and tear, commercial use, vacuum of drywall dust, neglect, abuse acts of God, accidents, improper installation, improper modification or alteration, improper use and operation or failure to provide proper maintenance.
Some States or Provinces do not allow exclusion of warranties or limitations of damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have additional rights, which vary from State to State, or Province to Province. This limited warranty applies to USA and Canada installations only. For specific warranty information for your Country, consult your authorized Beam Dealer.
Other warranties apply to other parts of this equipment and optional accessories. Please contact the material accompanying the individual items.
BEAM SHALL NOT BE RESPONIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SYSTEM.